Tuesday, July 15, 2008

things going on:

studying for scuba certification

i saw a centipede in my kitchen. as soon as I looked and reacted with this sort of spasm of bracing myself for taking a bullet, the bug looked like it was just ask scared and immediately turned and ran out of the kitchen. There was something that I felt like we shared in that moment. Now I've got a new found respect for bugs that run when they know they're in danger. Except roaches. Die roaches!

art endeavors: so after my vacation trip, and after talking with my old skool high school friend Dyna, I've setup a plan to ease into my fine art experiments. Every Tuesday, two hours will be dedicated to playing around with 3d for arts sake. So far, so slow. Possibly in the future I'll be looking into getting a shared studio to work in.

No comments: