Saturday, January 5, 2008

Delninno's in da' house

So Matteo and Misa visited NYC this weekend. We went to a bar which will probably be the last time I got to a bar since I could never or would never want to afford/pay of so many drinks... Thanks goes out to Bill, the owner of the club, and Johan and Beejohn (sorry I think I just slaughtered your name) for the connection. Somehow in the end we got home... and then the next day...

NYC tour!!!! (well, half a NYC tour! We started down in the financial district and worked our way through the city. Spent a good deal of time in China town looking at cheap perfumes and turtles. Then little Italy for cheese! Then my office to give them a tour of the fine place where I work. Then further up to Times Square ( can't miss times sqaure ) and then even further up to my favorite burger joint.



by then our legs were dead and we hobbled to the nearest subway station to get home and watch a movie.

It was great having you guys up here, both Soojung and I had a blast.

No comments: